We are working with a bespoke manufacturer based in the North East who have a global reputation for innovative products, in their search for a Buyer.
Salary of a Buyer
Up to £30,000
Job Description of a Buyer
- Supplier management.
- Purchase order placement, control and expediting to meet stock level and production requirements.
- Negotiating prices and long-term agreements.
- Overseeing incoming goods quality.
- Understand how MRP systems work and be able to amend the details accordingly.
Skills & experience of a Buyer
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working with MRP systems and how they operate.
- Confident to be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a secure business with the opportunity to grow in the business.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38276
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Buyer