My client, an international leader in specialist safety equipment manufacturing are looking to recruit a CAD Draughtsman, to deliver high quality drawings, models and product data for both internal and external customers.
Salary of a CAD Draughtsman
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Job Description of a CAD Draughtsman
- Developing new products from concept to manufacture supporting the design functions by creating Pro-E assembled Models and Drawings.
- Administration of change requests to update drawings, models and Bills of materials.
- Creation of new product variants including documentation and Bills of materials to support Lifecycle management projects.
- Supporting manufacturing with change requests.
Skills & experience of a CAD Draughtsman
- Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Competent with Pro E/Creo & AutoCad.
- Good understanding of engineering change requests.
Why Should You Apply?
Work for an established manufacturing/engineering company.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38261
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design Engineer