I am currently recruiting for a brand new role for my Pharmaceutical client in Tyne & Wear. This is an exciting time to join an established team in a diverse role.
Job Description of an Chemical Engineer
- Provide technical and team leadership for development and engineering steps for API
- Plan and lead the development and implementation of particle engineering solutions
- Oversee milling trials, provide DQ,IQ,OQ protocols
- Work as the subject matter expert in powder and particle-technology operations, development, scale up and manufacturing
- Responsible for contributions to continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, operational safey and efficiency
- Drive innovation, identifying and evaluating new technology.
Skills & experience of an Chemical Engineer
- Degree Qualified within Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline.
- Previous industry experience
- Knowledge of chemical engineering principles and experience in process scale up
- Experience managing CAPEX and development projects
- Experience in data processing
- Knowledge of API’s
Why Should You Apply?
- Supportive manager
- Competitive salary
- Developing industry
- Expanding business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38222
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer