Do you want to work for an innovative and forward-thinking business with excellent career development with an exciting and ever-expanding product portfolio? Due to expansion my client are looking to appoint an Applications Engineer on a permanent basis.
You MUST have a strong background within CNC, ideally mutli axis CNC lathes.
If you are an Applications Engineer looking for a new challenge? You will be reporting to the Applications Manager and this role will involve travel across the UK when required.
Job Description of an Applications Engineer
- Provide pre-sales engineering support to sales managers
- Act as the technical main point of contact for customers
- Have the ability to work hands on with the products including demonstrating machinery to customers
- Provide in house training on how to program, set and operate machines
- Provide support to customers via the phone and email
Skills & experience of an Applications Engineer
- You must have experience of Fanuc Control Systems and working on multi axis CNC lathes is essential
- Ideally you will have come from a time served background and developed into an Applications/Customer facing role previously
- You must be able to interpret engineering drawings
- You must have a previous background working in an applications engineer role previously
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent salary
- Company car and bonus
- Work with a fantastic supportive manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38077
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: Derbyshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Applications Engineer