CNC Offline Programmer (Nottinghamshire) – Fantastic opportunity, Permanent, Full Time, Circa up to £35,000!
Our client is a specialist manufacturing/ engineering company who have a reputation for quality and reliability, attracting clients from around the world.
CNC Offline Programmer who will be joining the Engineering department to support in the day to day to day duties of an offline programmer and working with the team to develop better ways of working.
- Experience of CNC Machine 3 & 5 Axis offline programming
- Industry experience – Aerospace (ideal), Nuclear, Medical or Automotive (high end), Motorsport
- Have an understanding of the NPI process
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37578
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: Midlands
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other