CNC Machine Operator/Programmer with 3 years’ experience CAM programming. Based in Darlington, permanent, £14ph – £16ph.
Excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing specialist.
Our client is a one of the UK’s finest manufacturing specialists.
CNC Machine Operator/Programmer who will be programming, setting and operating Hurco and Haas CNC machining centres.
- Three years minimum Cam programming
- Tool making experience
- Experience of Hurco and Haas machines would be advantageous but not essential
- Time served preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a global company
- Very stable and secure permanent opportunity
- Competitive rate/ salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37592
Salary From: £14
Salary To: £16
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CNC Machinist