CNC Setter/Machinist (Turner) with experience of editing existing CNC programmes. Based in Cramlington, permanent role, competitive salary/package.
Excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing specialist who are going through a sustained period of growth.
Our client is a global specialist and market leading manufacturing company.
CNC Setter/Machinist (Turner) who reporting in to the machine shop supervisor will operate, set and preferably programme a CNC machine.
- Time served CNC Machinist
- CNC Turning experience
- Experience of editing existing CNC programmes
- Industry experience of working in a machine shop is essential
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading company
- Very stable and secure permanent opportunity
- Competitive rate/ salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 5525
Salary From: £28725
Salary To: £28725
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CNC Machinist