Coating Technicians – to work on an initial 3 month very high profile contract which is expected to extend to in excess of ten months, £31 per hour (Ltd Company), £25 per hour PAYE equivalent.
NO CRIMINAL RECORD!!
Minimum 55 hours per week over 6 days potentially up to 70 hours per week
We are excited to announce that we are looking to recruit 12 Coatings Technicians who will be employed on a contract basis to work on a very high profile contract based in Portsmouth. The team of Coatings Technicians will work as part of a team on Her Majesty’s Aircraft Carrier “The Queen Elizabeth”
We are working in support of a very specialist company who have been contracted to coat the carrier deck of Her Majesty’s aircraft carriers the Queen Elizabeth and the Prince of Wales.
- To attend two weeks training at our clients site on the outskirts of Newcastle in advance of project start in Portsmouth
- Work effectively as part of a team of Coating Technicians and QC Inspectors at the Portsmouth Naval Base
- Work all hours required over an initial 10 week period – minimum 55 hours up to 70 hours over six days Monday to Saturday.
- Experience of Thermal Metal Spraying is not required as training will be given.
- Experience of Spraying / Coating is a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a similar environment is a distinct advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
- Very high profile project
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Full training provided
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37518
Salary From: £25
Salary To: £31
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: North West
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Other