Data Programmer (Stockton-on-Tees) – Excellent opportunity! Permanent; full time; salary up to £22,000.
Our client is a leading printing manufacturer within their market.
Data Programmer who will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of data briefs whilst manipulating; sorting and cleansing data to ensure that campaigns are delivered to a high standard.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Data Programmer
- C#/.net/MSSQL experience
- Strong excel and knowledge of data formats and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent chance to get your foot in the door of a fantastic company
- Permanent secure position
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37815
Salary From: £18000
Salary To: £22000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Data Entry