Do you want to work for a growing business who due to expansion and success are recruiting for a Lifecycle Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis?
Boasting a family feel environment with benefits such as Flexible working this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer ideally with a Medical background.
You will need to have experience of supporting and maintaining the full lifecycle of products and experience of working closely with other teams to really drive rick management, technical file reviews and NPD.
Job Description of an Design Engineer
- Support New Product Development
- Support the full life cycle of a product even after introduction
- Work closely with customers
- Work with the Regulatory Department to build and review Technical documentation
- Work closely with different teams to drive and develop new products
Skills & experience of an Design Engineer
- Degree Qualified
- Experience of working within a manufacturing assembly environment
- Ideally you will have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of CAD/Solidworks
- Excellent experience working with technical documentation and SOP’s
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a growing business
- Work for a company whose products help to save lives
- Flexi time/Flexible working
- Work for an extremely knowledgeable and supportive manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38272
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design Engineer