Electrical Technician (County Durham) – £30,000 – 3 Shift
A national and market leading manufacturer in the area is looking for an Electrical Technician.
Award winning and national manufacturer supplying to the building and construction sectors with a multi-site presence in the region and considerable growth ongoing and planned investment in the pipeline.
We’re looking for a Multi Skilled Electrical Technician to join the site in the County Durham area.
- We offer a stable manufacturing brand and company with solid investment and growth plans in place
- We also offer development and training to further develop your skills within the sector.
This role is an excellent developmental opportunity for someone just out of their time or a recent Forces leaver. Training and development opportunities are there in addition to the opportunity to work at their other regional locations, making no two days the same
- A strong maintenance mindset with experience in a manufacturing setting
- Time served in an electrical discipline is most desirable but not essential providing relevant maintenance experience is present
- PLC experience highly desirable but not essential
- General maintenance work around site on plant equipment and machinery
- Site service and facilities maintenance
- Project support on the Install and Commissioning of new lines
- Inspection, Testing and Fault Finding on electrical equipment
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Working on PPMs during Downtimes
Based near County Durham, this particular factory has good links with public transport in and around the region. Staff members currently commute from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland.
Why Should You Apply?
- [Reason 1 – ex: Top industry pay.]
- [Reason 2 – ex: Great benefits.]
- [Reason 3 – ex: Reasonable hours.]
- [Reason 4 – ex: Opportunities for on-the-job training.]
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38018
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias