Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Salary is £32,000K (PLUS OT & Company Benefits)
Shifts: Double Days (Mon – Fri)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen due to growth, with an exclusive Client of mine who is a leading Manufacturer in the North East.
- Company Pension contribution of 8%
- Life Assurance
- Long Standing Employer
- 25 Days Holiday, PLUS Bank Holidays
- Free on-site Car Parking
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, who is a leading manufacturer in their niche, who are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer ideally someone with robotics experience who is looking for a long standing career.
We are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer background to fulfil a permanent position.
This position requires experience of working within a high volume, high demanding manufacturing industry.
Skills & Requirements of a Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry (ideally FMCG / Automotive)
- PPM System experience
- Knowledge and hands of experience with PLC’s
- Electrical Breakdowns
- Strong skill set of working with robotics’
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary as well as job security
Job Reference: 38286
Salary From: £32000
Salary To: £39000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias