Do you want to work for a leading innovator of special purpose technical machinery who have a strong presence within their niche?
This is a fantastic position for an ambitious Electronics Engineer who wants the opportunity to work along side a supportive manager who can help them grow and develop.
- Able to demonstrate a passion for electronics, typically expressed as a non employment based, successful creation of one or more projects using electronics; developed to solve a ‘real-world’ problem.
- 5yrs relevant industrial experience comprising as a minimum.
- Enjoys ‘hands-on’ debugging and repair of measurement and control systems on new and legacy machinery, typically employing mixed technologies of PLC’s, embedded systems and peripherals.
- Good to great practical skills, such as: soldering, wiring, use of test equipment.
- Experience fault finding to component level on embedded microcontroller circuit boards.
- Good understanding and application of the following protocols, SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232/423.
- Significant experience in both hardware and firmware (C/C++) development using the STM32 family of microcontrollers (C/C++)
- Able to design both analogue and digital systems, to include the use of EDA tools used for modelling, schematic capture and PCB layout (> 2 layers)
- Able to take an overview of a machine and its operation, then understand the role of the measurement and control system.
- Competent in the use of MS Windows, MS office applications.
- Cognisant of health and safety in an industrial setting.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work closely with a supportive manager
- Opportunity to progress
- Fantastic company benefits
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: BBELECENG
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer