Do you want to be part of an exciting five-year growth plan for a business that has consistently grown year on year?
I am delighted to be working exclusively with my client who are wanting to appoint an Electronics Engineer on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an established team, working with a supportive manager and a company who are growing substantially.
If you have experience of LabVIEW programming, building test rigs and an Electronic background this role would be a fantastic option for you.
Job Description of an Electronics Engineer
- Delivering a new test system and driving improvements to existing
- Develop wiring diagrams, SOP’s, fault finding documentation, continuous data and improvements.
- Support operations in achieving output and yield, feedback of fails and escapes to improve the test systems and production processes.
- Communicate with all levels and teams to drive CI and electronic engineering success
Skills & experience of an Electronics Engineer
- Experience and knowledge of LabVIEW is essential
- Experience of working within an Electronics Engineering environment
- Ideally you will be HNC/Degree Qualified within Electronic Engineering
- Working in an electronic production test environment
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that has continued to grow
- Work for a supportive manager
- Bonus Scheme
- Career development
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38289
Salary From: £28000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other