Export Administrator (Peterlee) – Permanent; full time; up to £23,000 DOE.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
- Good working knowledge of customs formalities and legislation
- A working understanding of ERP Systems
- Experience of declarations, commercial invoices, commodity codes and incoterms
- Strong administrative/ IT skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Competitive salary
- Permanent secure role
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38212
Salary From: £20000
Salary To: £23000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Administrators