Graduate Design/ Validation Engineer (Washington) with a minimum of 2 years’ design experience – full time, permanent, £28,000 plus overtime.
Excellent opportunity to join an award-winning designer and manufacturer of medical devices, who have excelled in their market for over 50 years.
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of medical devices, who were awarded the BFA Best Factory Award for Innovation.
Graduate Design/ Validation Engineer willing to train and develop additional continuous improvement skills within a clean room and injection mould shop environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ design experience
- Experience in a clean room environment is preferred but not essential
- General or basic knowledge and understanding of the laws of Physics
- Degree level (or minimum HNC/HND) in a design/ engineering related discipline
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading company
- Excellent permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 5532
Salary From: £28000
Salary To: £28000
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design Engineer