Inventory Controller (Middlesbrough) – Permanent; Full Time; Up To £24,500 DOE!
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Preferable experience within a high volume manufacturing or automotive environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience of Lean manufacturing; Kanban or Kaizen continuous improvement tools advantageous
- Computer literate
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Potential to be made permanent
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38262
Salary From: £23500
Salary To: £24500
Job Industries: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Stores Controller