IT Automation Developer (Blyth) – Permanent; Full Time; Competitive Salary!
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
- Ideally a degree in IT software development or extensive proven relevant work experience
- Experience of .Net development; SPFx development; Blazor development
- Experience of Developing Azure Functions including API development
- Knowledge of SQL Database Design and Operations
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Permanent secure role
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38277
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other