IT Support Analyst (Stockton-on-Tees) – Excellent opportunity! Permanent; full time; salary up to £22,000.
Our client is a leading printing manufacturer within their market.
IT Support Analyst who will be responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues as well as supporting the Technology and Operations Teams.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a technical support environment
- Good understanding of general server, storage and networking technologies
- SQL experience would be advantageous
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- ITIL qualifications desirable
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent chance to get your foot in the door of a fantastic company
- Permanent secure position
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37814
Salary From: £18000
Salary To: £22000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other