Due to continued success my client are looking to recruit a CI/Process Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will focus on driving continuous improvement and improving manufacturing processes on site.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a hands on attitude and wants to really make a different within a business. With fantastic career progression opportunities and company benefits this isn’t an opportunity to be missed.
Job Description of an CI/Process Engineer
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce manufacturing costs and improve product quality
- Data analysis and root cause analysis
- Training and developing workforce in continuous improvement & lean tools.
- Develop, improve and lead a plant wide program for Lean and CI improvement implementation.
- Support the maintenance of product quality standards and health and safety practices
Skills & experience of an CI/Process Engineer
- HNC Qualified minimum
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience working with 5s, Kanban, Six Sigma etc
- A hands on attitude
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company Benefits
- Work with a very supportive and driven manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38248
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £32000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer