Outstanding opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a specialist manufacturer who supply to major OEM’s globally!
The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and offers a very competitive salary
Our client is an established market leading manufacturing / engineering company who have a global presence, and who are part of a larger German corporation
Manufacturing Engineer whose role will involve the cost-effective development of safe and efficient production processes that are capable of delivering customer quality and delivery targets utilizing Modern, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- A very competitive equivalent salary / package is offered.
- Experience preferred but not essential in a related role within the automotive industry or other high volume manufacturing industry
- Experience of the design of Jigs and/or Fixtures would be ideal
- Qualification of HND minimum in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience of implementing change / continuous improvements utilizing Moder, Lean and or Six Sigma methodologies is essential
- Very good communicator
- Willingness to learn specialised manufacturing processes
- Specification of cost effective manufacturing processes, that are capable of meeting internal quality targets, in reply to customer RFQs
- Lead role in submission of Process Flow Charts. PFMEA, and Control Plan documentation
- Reduce direct and overhead costs by improvement activities
- Support business improvement activities
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing / engineering company
- Very secure, real opportunities for career development and progression
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance