Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Through a successful continuous growth plan, a Manufacturing Engineering Manager is required to join a privately owned and profitable business.
Salary of a Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Job Description of a Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Undertake continuous improvements projects to improve the efficiency and quality of manufacture
- Improve Right First Time KPI and work towards a zero-defect culture
- Implement robust procedures and be responsible for manufacturing change control
- Be responsible for product flow, space requirements, equipment layout and the factory layout
- Anaylse capacity potential, optimize Kanban sizes and ensure the outputs of the various factory areas are balanced
- Manage the team and recruit new engineers
Skills & experience of a Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- A degree in Engineering or similar field is essential
- Experience of managing a team
- An engineering background in a relevant environment is essential with 3 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Technical experience of LEAN principles and other manufacturing theories
- Ability to coach, mentor and transfer your technical skills to the team
Why Should You Apply?
- Amazing company benefits such as; staff discount on products, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers!
- Work for a growing business
- Work with experienced and supportive managers
- Birthday breakfast!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37606
Salary From: £60000
Salary To: £60000
Job Industries: Leadership and Snr Appoint
Job Locations: London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Engineering Manager