Do you want to work for a Global leader in the design, development and production of a number of high stability products? Do you want to work for a business who drive continuous improvement?
I am delighted to be supporting my client on the appointment of a Manufacturing Engineer. You will be working closely with the Technical Director to provide support and enable the efficient running of the manufacturing processes.
Leading on developing and implementing continuous improvements initiatives to enhance manufacturing processes.
Job Description of an Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsibility for OEE
- Troubleshoot and continuously improve cell performance from detailed data analysis.
- Manage Kaizen activities
- Use Six Sigma problem solving techniques
- Take responsibility for tooling, in-line testing methods and standard work
- Take the lead for new cells or processes
Skills & experience of an Manufacturing Engineer
- You will be Degree Qualified within Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical
- You will have previous experience of working within fast paced manufacturing environments
- Expertise in welding, automation, motion controls and robot processes
- Have previous success of delivering continuous process improvements through lean tools
- Ideally you will have a Green Bell
Why Should You Apply?
- Work with a supportive manager
- Join a growing business
- Competitive salary
- Excellent business culture
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: BBENGMPROD
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer