Mechanically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £27,000 PA + On Call Rota
Shifts: Day Shift (Mon – Fri)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Manufacturer.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client in the North East, who is a long-standing manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are currently looking for an experienced Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer with an Electric understanding.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Mechanically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, chemical or heavy industry would be ideal.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- Time Served with a Maintenance Qualification
- To have worked in some form of manufacturing industry
- Mechanical / Fitter Experience – ideally TIG / MIG Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Electrical Understanding (desired, if not training will be undertaken on site)
- TIG and MIG Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Potential installation of machinery.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38189
Salary From: £27000
Salary To: £27000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Bias