Multi Skilled Engineer Role – Circa will be £33,000 – £35,000 based upon experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within the FMCG industry who are looking for an experience Mechanical Engineer who is Multi Skilled.
We’re looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to fulfill a permanent position, who must have experience of a manufacturing industry and FMCG. This position is based within a automotive environment where you must be able to work well under pressure and deal with multiple challenges daily.
Skills & Requirements of a Multi Skilled Engineer:
- · HNC / HND Qualified
- · Time Served – Full Apprenticeship (Mechanically)
- · Minimum of several years-experience within a FMCG industry
- · Lathe and milling work is essential
- · Dealing with PPM’s and have a good understanding of this
- · PLC experience
- · Excellent Fault-Finding knowledge
- Communication with some suppliers to understand their needs
- Planning and organization skills are essential within this high volume industry
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38006
Salary From: £33000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: Yorkshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Bias