Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Oxfordshire) – 36,000 to £40,000
Our client is a large Multi-national Automotive Manufacturer, who have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their established team
The business holds training and progression in high regard and offer online courses to reach their staff’s full potential both professional and personally. Also offering the opportunity to travel Internationally between their sites to take in different perspectives and culture of working environments.
We’re looking for ‘Time Served’ Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, working a 3-week shift pattern.
- Competitive Salary from £36,000 to £40,000, depending on experience
- Our client also provides you with 8 days off, meaning you only work 12 days out of your 3 week shift pattern.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical/Pneumatic/Siemens systems or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Understanding of Ergonomic systems
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety Systems
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and associated software
- Experience in an Automotive industry or similar environment
- To work on the routine maintenance of plant and equipment including fault finding on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and Electrical faultfinding with a knowledge of Siemens S7 Scada and software.
- Carry out TPM’s to the specified schedule for the plant and equipment and maintain TPM records.
- To assist in the implementation of centralized computerized TPM system and to contribute positively to its development.
- Assist Senior members of the team in the cross training of operators with all plant and equipment and to ensure training programs are met.
- To actively complete trackers and to determine improvements based on historical data.
- A knowledge of fabrication techniques and the ability to carry out basic welding activities
- To continually update and maintain knowledge of new technology issues.
The Location: This Automotive Supply is based in is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. This is a great place to live because, it’s an historic market town, easily accessible to cities such as; Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford.
Great location due to the easy transport links into major cities such a London, Birmingham as well as a history with Motorsport teams with two F1 teams being based in Banbury. Great area for a spot of lunch or dinner taking the scenic environment.
Why Should You Apply?
- A stable manufacturer within the Automotive industry
- Competitive Salary
- An opportunity to grow professionally through on the job training and development
- Exciting new growth within business over the last 12 months
Theo James Recruitment specialize in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Salary: £36k - 40k per year + Benefits