Mutli Skilled Maintenance Role – Salary is £41,500K (PLUS company benefits)
Shifts: Continental Shifts
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with My Client in the North East of England.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, who is a leading manufacturer currently looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Mechanically Biased background but also with a strong Electrical understanding to fulfil a permanent position.
This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, FMCG or Print would be desired.
Skills & Requirements of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry (ideally print)
- Continuous Improvement
- PPM System experience
- Hydraulics’ and Pneumatics
- Knowledge and hands of experience with PLC’s
- Strong skill set of continuous improvement.
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Strong skillset and experience with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- VERY Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38269
Salary From: £41500
Salary To: £41500
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Bias