Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Gateshead) – Fantastic Opportunity, permanent, full time, day shift, up to £28,000 + overtime.
Our client is an established Automotive manufacturer looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician into their Press & Assembly department.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician who will be involved in general factory, machinery & equipment maintenance.
- Time served
- 16th, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
- PLC fault finding experience is desirable.
- High Volume, Press or Heavy Engineering experience is preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Very stable company
- Low staff turnover
- Day shift with excellent overtime options
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 37754
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £28000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician