Do you want to work for a company who offer fantastic benefits including choosing your own working hours? Do you want to help grow and shape a new team in a Global business? Do you want to work alongside an experienced and supportive manager?
I am currently recruiting for two NPI/NPD Engineers for my client based in Greater London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a vital part of the company’s growth plans to be responsible for the productization of the products, analyzing manufacturing processes and looking at efficiencies for new designs and manage the process through to production and distribution.
Job Description of a NPI Manufacturing Engineer
- Work closely with the design department to ensure final product specifications are suitable for mass production
- Write SOP’s
- Perform verification trials and testing
- Produce CAPEX budget requests and business cases, negotiating new machinery purchases
- Working closely with teams across the business to ensure smooth product launch
- Work closely with inhouse tooling and equipment department to produce inhouse jigs and fixtures and requirement specifications.
- Project manage running changes and attend NPI meetings, looking at automated processes for new prototype designs.
Skills & experience of a NPI Manufacturing Engineer
- Degree Qualified within an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of taking a concept product from design through to delivery
- Ability to drive and achieve results with a positive attitude and a passion for their role
- A logical thinker with a proactive working style
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- Work for a experienced and supportive Engineering Manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37692
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Manufacturing Engineer