Area/Operations Manager – Teesside – £60,000 – £70,000
Our client is a global leading chemical company with a focus on the development and manufacturer of specialist compounds for a broad range of products and everyday items.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into an established successful business to manage and lead a strong technical team within a highly progressive environment.
Due to continued success in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Area Operations Manager. This position will play a key role in developing and leading the operations strategy for half of the site. This will include driving continuous improvement in the production team and plant performance in the areas of EHS, Product Stewardship, Reliability, Costs, Quality and uptime.
- The position will be a day shift role, salary range offered is £60,000 – £70,000 + a range of excellent benefits.
- Deliver aspects of site EHS, production, cost and quality improvement plan to produce and coordinate the plan as a member of extended site leadership team.
- Contribute to site strategy, policy and vision as a member of extended site leadership team.
- Provide leadership, set standards and direction in the development of a continuous improvement culture to deliver manufacturing excellence.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders on and off site to ensure that all areas of the operation are optimised.
- Work with budget stakeholders to develop and manage direct and indirect (revenue and Capex) projects.
- Degree Qualified in chemical engineering.
- Significant Leadership experience within chemical or COMAH manufacturing.
- Working towards chartered status would be desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits and the opportunity for future progression.
Job Reference: 4789
Salary From: £55000
Salary To: £65000
Job Industries: Leadership
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Ops Manager