We’re looking for an experienced HR & Payroll Officer to work part time hours, 3 days per week for a fantastic company who are going through an expansion period now. This is a newly created role and would be perfect for someone who is looking for a permanent opportunity with a flexible, friendly business!
The role is set in a fast-paced environment, in an exciting industry!
- Experience in HR and Payroll
- End to end payroll experience
- Use of Sage
- Experience of dealing with employee relations
- Ideally if you have a background working for manufacturing SME’s
- Assisting with employee relation matters such as disciplinary procedures.
- End to end monthly payroll using SAGE including weekly reconciliations
- Involvement in HR processes; recruitment, employment law
- Working closely with the HR Manager to offer full support
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible part time hours
- A permanent role with a growing business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: BBBH4190_1551257671