I am currently recruiting for a brand new role for my Pharmaceutical client in Tyne & Wear. This is an exciting time to join an established team in a diverse role.
To be considered for this role you must have little powders experience and particle-technology operations, development, scale up and manufacturing.
Job Description of an Particle Engineer
- Provide technical and team leadership for development and engineering steps for API
- Plan and lead the development and implementation of particle engineering solutions
- Hands-on execution of milling and particle size development experiments, carrying out milling development as well as GMP milling operations so that definitive conclusions are made, and deliverables are met.
- Oversee milling trials, provide DQ,IQ,OQ protocols
- Work as the subject matter expert in powder and particle-technology operations, development, scale up and manufacturing
- Responsible for contributions to continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, operational safey and efficiency
- Drive innovation, identifying and evaluating new technology.
Skills & experience of an Particle Engineer
- Degree Qualified within Chemical Engineering or related scientific discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of chemical engineering principles and experience in process scale up
- Experience managing CAPEX and development projects
- Experience in data processing
- Extensive knowledge of pre-formulation particle engineering and associated cGMP requirements in a pharmaceutical environment
- A Particle Engineer Expert who, along with having significant project responsibility, will provide technical input in the area of material science during the processing of APIs
Why Should You Apply?
- Supportive manager
- Competitive salary
- Developing industry
- Expanding business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: BBPE2021
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer