I am working with a Global Manufacturing company who are looking to appoint a permanent Process Engineer into the business. With several products supplying into a number of different industries this company are expanding and looking to add to their already well-established Engineering team.
You will act as the Process Engineering function to their North East site, but will be expected (in normal circumstances) to travel to other UK and International sites every few months.
You must have experience of being responsible for compliance of environmental legislation and also expereince of working with environmental permits including applications for varying permits.
Job Description of an Process Engineer
- Act as the sole point of contact for process improvement and the process engineering function onsite
- Support the incorporation of New Products and New Processes into production
- Production processes, root cause analysis, written SOP’s
- Responsible for compliance with current environmental legislation
- Preparing submissions for environmental submissions
- Point of contact for all environmental regulatory matters both internal and external
Skills & experience of an Process Engineer
- You will have a Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- You must have experience with the above job description details
- Demonstrable previous experience in a Process Engineering role
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment
- Flexible for travel.
Why Should You Apply?
- Growing company
- Supportive Manager
- Great company benefits
- Company Car
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38136
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer