I am pleased to be working exclusively with my client who are looking for a Process Engineering to join them on a permanent basis. Boasting benefits such as flexi time and excellent career progression this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Do you want to work for a growing business who due to expansion and success are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join them on a permanent basis?
You will need to have experience of maximizing performance within a Manufacturing business, ideally knowledge of injection moulding and tooling processes. This role will require a hands on attitude.
Job Description of an Process Engineer
- Lead CI and process improvement activities onsite
- Work with tooling and injection mould machines/tooling
- Work closely with other departments
- Optimisation of existing machines to achieve the best process and cycle time
- Facilitate and support the introduction of new mould tools into production.
Skills & experience of an Process Engineer
- Experience working within an injection mold/plastics background
- Experience of working with injection molding machines
- Experience of process engineering
- HNC Qualified as a minimum
- Good level of tool-setting and process optimization
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a growing business
- Work for a company whose products help to save lives
- Flexi time/Flexible working
- Work for an extremely knowledgeable and supportive manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38278
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer