We’re looking for a R&D/Product Development focused Process Engineer to work for our fantastic client in Teesside who has gone from strength to strength.
- We offer an extremely competitive company pension
- We also offer annual company bonus
- Degree qualified in Chemical/Process Engineering.
- Ideally you will be a chartered engineer or working towards your chartership
- Previous experience of working within a Top Tier COMAH site.
- Experience of trouble shooting and management of change experience.
- Working with different teams to challenge plant manufacturing performance and understand the best achievable capacity, variable costs and product quality.
- Have expert knowledge of the key manufacturing drivers.
- Conduct and lead technical problem-solving activities.
- Ownership of assigned plant trials.
- Ensure through technical and safety assessments are carried out.
- To lead R&D Projects.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance