Through a successful continuous growth plan, our client a privately owned and profitable business are looking to recruit a number of Production Brazer’s into the business.
Salary of a Production Brazer
Starting salary of £9.40 p/h rising to up to £19 p/h in the future.
Job Description of a Production Brazer
- Torch brazing; ensuring quantities are met while keeping to a high standard of finish and conformance to specifications.
- Becoming familiar with a wide range of jigs and fixtures used for brazing.
- Preparation and fluxing of metal components.
- Loading/unloading the brazing jigs.
- Basic maintenance of different jigs and brazing equipment.
- Joining metals parts using heat and a filler rod.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff.
Skills & experience of a Production Brazer
- Must have previous demonstrable experience of Brazing.
- Trained in Manual handling would be preferred.
- Willingness to undertake training to increase or update skills.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards.
Why Should You Apply?
- Amazing company benefits such as; staff discount on products, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers!
- Work for a growing business.
- Work with experienced and supportive managers.
- Birthday breakfast!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37608
Salary From: £18500
Salary To: £20000
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Trades Other