We are working exclusively for a leading global Tier 1 Automotive supplier in their search for a Production Planner to work in a unique role planning materials, systems, and schedules for JLR & Nissan.
Salary of a Production Planner
Up to £25,000
Job Description of a Production Planner
- Production & Material planning for JLR & Nissan projects.
- Plan introduction of new products and design changes.
- Be involved in continuous improvement activities to ensure continued accreditation to ISO/TS16949 and cost reduction activities.
- Maintain monthly planning requirements and monitor results against planned schedules.
Skills & experience of a Production Planner
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of improvement activities such as 5s, 5 why, SWOT & Ishikawa.
- Good computer skills in MS Office – especially excel.
- Experience of ISO/TS16949 is desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work in a highly desirable industry sector for an established, secure company.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management