Tyne & Wear
Innovative, global packaging company looking to recruit a new Production Planner due to a current colleague retiring after 35 years with the business.
This company boast an incredibly low turnover of staff and the opportunity to develop a strong career in a great working environment.
Salary of a Production Planner
Up to £28,000
Job Description of a Production Planner
- Plan and prepare production schedules for the manufacture of finished products.
- Produce and maintain a master schedule.
- Strive for continuous improvement in key target areas – productivity / output efficiencies and downtime.
- Use of Macola ERP, ASP and Excel to maintain workflow and productivity.
- Expedite agreed mitigation plans & alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
Skills & experience of a Production Planner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar planning role.
- Strong systems experience using Microsoft packages and ERP/MRP systems.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a company with an extremely low turnover with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38285
Salary From: £26000
Salary To: £28000
Job Industries: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Production Planner