Are you looking to join a well-established business in the Durham area who have grown dramatically and have a healthy order book?
I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a Project Development Engineer. This role is a remote position with a company car, and does require someone with technical business development experience and someone who can work well with architects.
This role is to establish working relationships with architects, clients and developers, working closely with technical teams to deliver stronger more robust specifications ensuring client requirements are met and achieved on time within time scale and budget.
This role is a remote position and you will be expected to travel to clients sites.
Job Description of an Project Development Engineer
- Management of clients/developers requirements within their architectural, consultant and contractor supply base.
- Development of system specifications, reviewing designs, providing budget rate
- Development of client relationships and also contractors
- Working closely with the companies technical department to deliver solutions to overcome client issues
Skills & experience of an Project Development Engineer
- Previous experience of working within an development role
- Previous experience of working with architects
- This role could suit an experience architectural technician looking to take the next step
- Previous experience of metal roofing, cladding, construction industry would be preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an established secure business
- Work with a supportive manager
- Company car, bonus scheme, career progression
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38314
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Engineer / Manager