I am delighted to be exclusively representing my client who are looking to appoint a crucial role into their business on a permanent basis.
If you are a Project Engineer looking for a new position with a growing, developing company this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Job Description of an Project Engineer
- Co ordinate all aspects of the project including production, purchasing, commercial and sub contractors
- To help monitor, maintain and report the projects progress and financial position
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with the Project Manager for development and implementation
- Perform and lead risk reviews in order to eliminate and manage subsequent residual project risk
Skills & experience of an Project Engineer
- HNC/Degree Qualified in Engineering/Marine related discipline
- Commercial knowledge
- Experience working as PE previously
- Experience in engineering background/heavy fabrication engineering
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a growing North East business
- Career development
- Work with an established supportive team
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38291
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Engineer / Manager