An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Estimator/Project Engineer to join my client on a permanent basis. If you want to work with a business who can offer career development, diverse projects to work on and a competitive salary then please apply.
I am delighted to be working with my client exclusively on this new role within their business. This role is within a fast paced manufacturing environment working closely with customers and other engineering functions of the business.
This role is driving the project from start to finish including visiting client sites, CAD design and job estimating.
Job Description of an Estimator/Project Engineer
- Create engineering drawings using CAD
- Project planning and expediting to ensure jobs are delivered ontime
- Create sub assembly parts from assembly drawings
- Visit customer sites to review breakdowns and problems as they arise
- Creating engineering route cards, including accurately allocating/ordering materials
Skills & experience of an Estimator/Project Engineer
- You must be apprentice time served or Degree Qualified within an Engineering discipline
- Ability to read and create technical drawings
- Fully up to speed with CAD
- Confident in dealing with customers
- Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a growing North East business
- Career development
- Work with an established supportive team
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38282
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Engineer / Manager