Repair Technician – £26,000 (Shift Pattern) + BONUS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their niche, who are actively looking for an experienced Saw Doctor / Repair technician with previous experience of working with saw blades.
We’re looking for a Repair Technician to fulfill a permanent position, who must have experience of a saw blades or sawmill saws. This position is based within a saw milling environment where you must be able to work well under pressure and deal with multiple challenges daily.
Skills & Requirements of a Multi Skilled Engineer:
- Outstanding communication skills
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a busy environment.
- Experience of working ideally within some form of industry environment
- Repairing a wide range of sawmill saws.
- Replacing saw blades.
- Sharpening, straightening, and stretching saw blades.
- Follow scheduled tool change and maintenance schedules.
- Work alongside engineering & operation teams to resolve cutting issues related to tooling.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37994
Salary From: £26000
Salary To: £26000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: Scotland
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Bias