Repair Technician – DAY SHIFT (Monday – Friday)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their niche, who are actively looking for an experienced Repair technician who will ensure that the quality of the repair is at the highest of standards.
We’re looking for a Repair Technician to fulfill a permanent position, who must have experience of a saw blades or sawmill saws. This position is based within a saw milling environment where you must be able to work well under pressure and deal with multiple challenges daily.
Skills & Requirements of a Multi Skilled Engineer:
- ONC / HNC Electronic Engineering
- Electronically Biased would be essential
- Good literate skills and IT skills
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Customer focused
- Worked under a pressured environment, ensuring that turnaround time is achieved on all repairs
- Completion of all orders
- Understanding of COSHH would be fantastic
- Stock accuracy is always maintained
- Handling of gas cylinders
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37996
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £26000
Job Industries: Maintenance
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Bias