Sawman (Middlesbrough) – Permanent; Full Time; £10.50ph!
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
- Cut all required parts for jobs from a cutting list
- Cut all stock parts from drawings
- Keep track of stock levels of steel and report to Stores Manager
- Take ownership of the saw and the saw bay by means of 5s improvements and maintenance
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Must have experience within a high-volume manufacturing/ engineering environment
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Permanent secure role
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38302
Salary From: £10.5
Salary To: £10.5
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other