Due to an exiting period of growth, new business & new contracts being won I am excited to be exclusively representing my client in the Sunderland area for the appointment of a Senior Project Manager to join their well established Global business on a 2 year FTC (with the view to potentially move to a permanent role).
If you want to work for an Established Global brand who are the leaders in their product field then this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a North East giant!
Boasting a great leadership team, a driven environment and a Global name for themselves this really is the time to join them. We are looking for a dynamic, driven and resilient Senior Project Manager from a medium – high volume Manufacturing background to come onboard.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please apply today. With interview slots available this could be a very quick turn around for the right person.
Job Description of an Senior Project Manager
- Defines project schedules,pricing and budget, quality, project risk and chances.
- Proposal stage: Leads the target definition, specification and implementation of the project.
- Monitors the budgets and takes actions in case of deviations.
- Coordinates all internally involved stakeholders in the project process (i.e. R&D, Engineering,Manufacturing, Logistics, Controlling etc..).
- Coordinator. Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with customers and vendors. Project phase: Setup and maintain the project plan.
- Monitors all commercial aspects of the project, incl. payment, contract management. Identifies, assesses and takes measures to mitigate risk factors, and takes over change-order or changeproject- management.
Skills & experience of an Senior Project Manager
- You must have previous experience delivering Projects in a previous role
- Have experience of working within a medium – high volume Manufacturing facility
- Experience of dealing with over seas customers and shipments
- Experience of working to tight project deadlines and delivering results
- Degree Qualified within an Engineering discipline
- Hands on attitude and confident presenting at board level.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join a growing company
- Work in a role where you can take autonomy on Projects
- Excellent company benefits
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38280
Salary From: £45000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Engineer / Manager