Our client are a successful FMCG Manufacturer and due to expansion within the business are looking for two Setters on a full time basis.
Salary for Setter role
£19,000 – £24,0000 depending on experience and qualifications
As a Setter, you will beworking with a small team within the production environment to ensure the smooth running of the machines to achieve the quality and production targets are at the highest level.
Other duties will include:-
- Performing product changeovers, setups and run established tooling to the manufacturing specification, particularly within the production time targets.
- Diagnose and correct running faults in a timely manner.
- Maintain and improve machine efficiencies
- Provide cover for production team, covering breaks and when not setting machines.
Skills & experience of a Setter:
- Previous experience as a Setter, or a similar role would be ideal.
- Ability to use own initiative to work as an individual or as part of a team unsupervised.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet team expectations.
- Ability to operate computer equipment for data purposes.
- Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment.
- A methodical approach to systems and understanding of the importance of standards and established/agreed systems of work.
- Able to make decisions based on experience, have confidence to act and make changes within given boundaries.
- Good personal organisation under pressure from time, internal and external customers.
- Time management skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- Work for a experienced and supportive Manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 5314
Salary From: £19500
Salary To: £24000
Job Industries: Engineering Trades
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other