Do you want to work for a company who value their staff? Do you want to work for a Global company that can offer career stability?
Our client are a Global Manufacturing company looking to add a number of skilled Process Engineers to their already stable team.
Job Description of a Process Engineer
- To be heavily involved in management of change including Lean Six Sigma & Root cause Analysis.
- To conduct and lead technical problem-solving activities
- Ownership of trials, ensuring technical and safety assessments are carried out.
- To be the primary point of contact to provide day to day technical support in resolving problems.
- Work closely with other teams across the business to implement process changes and business improvements.
Skills & experience of a Process Engineer
- Degree Qualified within Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean, MTBF, MTTR, Failure rates etc.
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing improvement strategies
- Experience in leading problem-solving activities, thinking through problems and undertaking appropriate analysis.
- Previous experience working on a TOP TIER COMAH site.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- Company bonus
- Excellent company benefits including gym membership!!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management