Supply Chain Controller (Near Sunderland) – TEMP VACANCY – 9 month Maternity Cover; £35,746 – £38,644 DOE.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
The Supply Chain Controller will liaise with customers and carry out supplier scheduling, inventory analysis, project support and delivery performance for the site.
- Proven experience within a similar role ideally within automotive industry or high-volume manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of project planning and MRPII / ERP systems such as SAP
- Strong supplier management skills
- Degree level qualified would be advantageous but not essential
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent chance to get your foot in the door of a fantastic company
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: 38175
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £38000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Supply Chain Coordinator