Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Our client is a global FMCG manufacturer looking to grow their team, offering long term opportunities in a highly secure business.
Salary of a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Up to £28,000
Job Description of a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
- Management of customer forecasts.
- Inputting and progressing orders through to delivery.
- Monitor stock in internal & external warehouse.
- To attend and contribute to customers review meetings as required.
- Co-ordinate actions with other departments, such as logistics and production, to fulfil customer expectations.
- Control of customers capacity reservations.
Skills & experience of a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
- Previous experience of working in a sales/supply chain environment essential.
- PC Skills, Microsoft packages and experience of using a sales system previously would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a secure global business with the opportunity to develop your career.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38292
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £28000
Job Industries: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Supply Chain Coordinator