Supply Chain Planner
We are working exclusively for a well-known multi-million global Food manufacturer in their search for a Supply Chain Planner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a secure business offering the flexibility for growth and career development in a fast-paced environment.
Salary of a Supply Chain Planner
Up to £35,000
Job Description of a Supply Chain Planner
- Setting and reporting of stock, minimum order quantities, optimal quantities, Finished Goods, and Raw Materials.
- Lead daily team supply chain meetings, review of issues and action as required.
- Capacity planning – Establish the overall guidelines for what the daily process must achieve in conjunction with the manufacturing and supply chain management team.
- Oversee Production planning and Material call -off activities at site.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments on and off site, taking part in cross functional projects.
- Inputs into NPI process and production scheduling support.
Skills & experience of a Supply Chain Planner
- Experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- APICS/IPICS qualification (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- SAP/ERP experience.
- Comfortable delegating and taking on leadership responsibility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work in a highly desirable industry sector for an established, secure company.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38288
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Production Planner